Background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Kinect

Well, I have been trying to lose weight since before Christmas and have only lost 7 pounds so far. However, I am not to be discouraged, because...... I have found the perfect workout. Yes, working out with my friends, Misty and Rhonda, is a blast and I would love to work out with them on a daily basis. But..... if I have to work out on my own, I work out to Your Shape on the XBox 360 Kinect! It is a great work out and lots of fun!


Misty and Rhonda had me working out to Jillian Michaels and the crazy guy on P90X.
The two together on the same day almost killed me!

I guess they will have to come over here to work out every once in a while so I can get a break! :)

1 comment:

vergne said...

Sounds like you are really motivated, Ashley. Keep at it, Ashley, and I'm sure the results will pay off. I wish that I could get motivated to exercise like I should again.

The blog looks great!
Paula