Background

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Fun Weekend

On Friday, after school, I met some friends at Mi Casita for some great conversation. Then I came home and played basketball with the boys.
Is it sad that my 5-year old is better than me and that my almost 3-year old can dribble better than me? Geez, no wonder I was in the band!

On Saturday morning Luke went to have his crazy hair cut because I couldn't stand it any longer! It will still be a while before it grows all the way out, but it looks way better!

Then, this morning the boys decided they wanted to go to Toys R Us to spend the gift cards they had gotten for Valentine's Day from Gran and G-daddy.

Layton really liked the dinosaurs!

After we got in the car with our new purchases this is what they looked like in the backseat:

Layton thinks he is a race car driver!

Luke was so excited about his new Lego man!

Then we went to PetSmart where I bought 2 moss balls! I had never heard of these before, but they are really neat and will look cool in the aqaurium!

Our last stop was at Target for me to buy some rollers. Thanks to my friend, Misty, I now think I like looking somewhat "girly".

That is my weekend all in one blog post!

1 comment:

Misty Portwood said...

I think it is sad that your boys beat you at basketball--but completely understandable since you spent your time in band camp!! I am also laughing hysterical at the fact that you bought rollers--Love it!